2. Three new stitches, making an afghan
4. Basics of Tunisian crochet, history, supplies, making a scarf
5. Two new Tunisian stitches, making a “knit-look” toy ball
2. One size L or M straight (no cable) Tunisian crochet hook
3. 6-10 skeins of yarn in different colors, worsted weight (or bulky weight if you want a chunkier look on any of the projects). Light to medium colors, only. No multi-color skeins. Wool is best, or a wool blend for 8 of the skeins. If allergic to wool, alpaca, silk or acrylic blends are fine. For the washcloth, 1-2 skeins of cotton yarn. These skeins will get you started on the projects in the course.
Jennifer Tan, MA is a fiber artist, professional flutist, aromatherapist and educational consultant who leads workshops for parents in the areas of Waldorf curriculum, homeschooling and handwork. Jennifer has 14 years of experience as a public school teacher, school principal and university professor. She has homeschooled her own three children in a Waldorf-inspired environment. Jennifer enjoys leading teleseminars, writing eBooks and sharing her love of yarn with others! She may be reached through her website http://www.syrendell.com, blog www.syrendell.blogspot.com, or on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/syrendell.