When was the last time you allowed yourself to play and create? No, not your children. YOU mom.. and dad!
Little Acorn Learning is hosting an Autumn Leaf Art Contest for the moms and dads who do so much for the little ones they love. And don't worry.. your children can play along too! Here's how:
1. Gather fallen autumn leaves alone or with your children and bring them home to create. (please do not pick leaves off of trees)
2. You can use any medium to create with that you wish, you can even do a collage, the only rule is that you use natural leaves.
3. Have your child work along side of you and make their own leaf art.
4. Take a photo of your art (and your child's if applicable) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org with Leaf Art Contest in the subject line. Please DO NOT DM or message us your photos as they often get lost. Do not submit your entry via comments. Email only.
5. Post your photo on social media and tag us at @littleacornlearning and mention this contest with rules for others to join.
On 10/19 we will choose the winners. Don't worry we will contact you directly via the email you send from.
Adult 1st Place Winner will receive a $100 coupon to Little Acorn Learning to purchase any digital product on our website. (Please note this offer does NOT apply to any physical product)
We will provide our 2nd and 3rd place winners with a digital book of their choice!
Children are all amazing artists so we will not be judging their work.. instead, we look forward to seeing their artwork in the photo next to mom and dads submission.
Have fun, get outside and create!